Last updated: April 08, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter iscapitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The followingdefinitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear insingular or in plural.
Account means a unique account createdfor You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "theCompany", "We", "Us" or "Our" in thisAgreement) refers to Ideope LLC, 1309 Coffeen Avenue STE 1200.
Cookies are small files that are placedon Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containingthe details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Wyoming, UnitedStates
Device means any device that can accessthe Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information thatrelates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural orlegal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers tothird-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate theService, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform servicesrelated to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service isused.
Usage Data refers to data collectedautomatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Serviceinfrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to FindPartners,accessible from http://www.findpartners.com
You means the individual accessing orusing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of whichsuch individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You toprovide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used tocontact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, butis not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data is collected automatically whenusing the Service.
Usage Data may include information such asYour Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type,browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date ofYour visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and otherdiagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through amobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, butnot limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device uniqueID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, thetype of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and otherdiagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Yourbrowser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service byor through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of ourService may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and storeinformation about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. FlashCookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for BrowserCookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read"Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local sharedobjects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
· Web Beacons. Certain sections of ourService and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons(also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permitthe Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or openedan email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording thepopularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookiesfor the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies areessential to provide You with services available through the Website and toenable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users andprevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the servicesthat You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies toprovide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allowus to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as rememberingyour login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provideYou with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter yourpreferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for thefollowing purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service,including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Yourregistration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can giveYou access to different functionalities of the Service that are available toYou as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: thedevelopment, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for theproducts, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Usthrough the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email,telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication,such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates orinformative communications related to the functionalities, products orcontracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonablefor their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offersand general information about other goods, services and events which we offerthat are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired aboutunless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend andmanage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Yourinformation to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring,reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ourassets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, orsimilar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service usersis among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your informationfor other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends,determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate andimprove our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information inthe following situations:
· With Service Providers: We may shareYour personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the useof our Service, to contact You.
· For business transfers: We may share ortransfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiationsof, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or aportion of Our business to another company.
· With business partners: We may shareYour information with Our business partners to offer You certain products,services or promotions.
· With other users: when You sharepersonal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with otherusers, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publiclydistributed outside.
· With Your consent: We may disclose Yourpersonal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Dataonly for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this PrivacyPolicy. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary tocomply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retainyour data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce ourlegal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data forinternal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorterperiod of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improvethe functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain thisdata for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data,is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places wherethe parties involved in the processing are located. It means that thisinformation may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers locatedoutside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdictionwhere the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Companymay be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law orin response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or agovernment agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Datain the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rightsor property of the Company
· Prevent or investigate possiblewrongdoing in connection with the Service
· Protect the personal safety ofUsers of the Service or the public
· Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data isimportant to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet,or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to usecommercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannotguarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone underthe age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable informationfrom anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You areaware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. IfWe become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the ageof 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove thatinformation from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legalbasis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from aparent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use thatinformation.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume noresponsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third partysites or services.
· By email: email@example.com